Thursday, January 24, 2013

and so it begins...

I am going to give this blogging thing a try. I am pretty excited about it actually. I have always been a fan of blogs, but a little intimidated by the thought of actually starting one... until now :)

I suppose I should start off with telling you a little bit about me! I'm Bethany... a first grade teacher, a youth pastors wife, a trying entrepreneur, and lover of life. I have been married to the most patient, loving, and good looking man in the world and I am blessed to be called his wife! We just bought our first house in April 2012 and we have a new puppy named Agent!  

I hope to fill this blog with posts of our new house projects, crafts, decorations, and just life in general. I love to make anything and everything and have a little bit of ADD when it comes to new projects so... I apologize in advance.

I hope you enjoy it! 

Check out my etsy page here -  Tied With Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment